RUCKUS WIRELESS - ENTERPRISE WIRELESS NETWORKING INFRASTRUCTURE
Why Ruckus Wireless?
- You're looking for a wireless networking infrastructure with the best radio performance.
- You're looking to reduce the cost of your wireless infrastructure, using less number of wireless access point with the larger coverage area and better performance.
- You want to deploy many wireless access points in your organization and wireless controller is a way to go.
The Reason Why Ruckus Can Perform Better than Others
BeamFlex consists of a smart, compact antenna array with multiple elements, which can be combined in real time to form unique antenna patterns. The advanced BeamFlex system software continually learns the environment with all its hostilities and interference sources, including disruptive RF conditions, numerous communicating devices, network performance issues, and application flows. Then, it selects the optimum antenna pattern for each communicating device in real time, while actively mitigating interference and minimizing noise to nearby networks and devices.
- Over 3X increase in performance and range
- 8X expanded coverage
- Stabilized wireless network performance, for picture-perfect video streaming and crystal-clear voice communications
- Maximized power efficiency
- Interference mitigation
Unlike omni-directional antennas that radiate signals in all directions, BeamFlex directs transmit energy towards the best path to the receiving device. And unlike fixed-positioned directional antennas, BeamFlex dynamically configures its "beam" on a per-station, per-packet basis, to achieve omni-directional coverage.
BeamFlex+ is an enhancement to Ruckus BeamFlex adaptive antenna technology by providing adaptive support to mobile devices. BeamFlex+ enables antennas to adapt to client device orientation in addition to client device location.
BeamFlex+ adaptive antennas feature a mix of two distinct polarizations (vertical and horizontal) across antenna elements. The signals received on these antennas, across the two distinct polarizations of BeamFlex+, are combined by the AP in such a way as to maximize the received signal-to-noise ratio, allowing best possible performance. This has the same effect as if the AP were physically aligning its antennas with the client device. The adaptive nature of BeamFlex+ means that the antennas adapt to client device orientation in real-time.
Ruckus ZoneFlex Indoor Access Points
Ultra-fast and Reliable Smart WiFi Access Points with Adaptive Antenna Technology
Ruckus WLAN systems brings power and simplicity together for large-scale indoor deployments — along with all the requisite capabilities demanded:
- Seamless interoperability
- Advanced Wi-Fi security
- Massive scalability
- Best-in-class performance
- Robust WLAN management
What’s more, Ruckus WLAN solutions combine one of the best centrally managed WLANs with jaw-dropping advances in intelligent RF routing and Smart WiFi meshing. The result? One of the best WLAN products and technology that money can buy. Here are more bullets to mull over:
- Patented Smart Wi-Fi antenna array technology: BeamFlex, which provides extended range and adaptive signal steering, for the most reliable WiFi, period
- Predictive real-time capacity channel selection – ChannelFly is one of the industry’s most effective approach to channel selection resulting in up to 50 percent better performance
- Optimum signal path selection, interference mitigation, and auto RF management, for a consistent user experience
- Smart Mesh Networking to eliminate the costly, cumbersome task of pulling Ethernet cable wherever you want access points
- State-of-the-art security — from 802.1x support to Dynamic Pre-Shared Keys, all the latest link layer encryption and authentication mechanisms you’d expect but made simple to administer and manage
- High-performance dual-band 802.11ac Wave 2 access points (meshed or wired) that deliver consistently high-performance at range to new 802.11ac and legacy 802.11a/b/g/n clients
- Better coverage with fewer access points
- Configuration in minutes and installation in hours, without cumbersome site surveys or tedious network setup
- Smart Wi-Fi access points that can be flexibly deployed with or without a Smart WLAN controller
- Controller stays out of the data path of wireless LAN clients and handles management traffic only
- Smart Wi-Fi access points handle all control traffic and probe requests/responses, as well as the data path between wireless clients
Ruckus Indoor Access Points
Ruckus Outdoor Access Points
ZoneFlex Outdoor Access Points
One of the Fastest Outdoor WiFi Access Points Available
ZoneFlex outdoor access points uniquely combine adaptive antenna technology and adaptive meshing to enable a new level of outdoor performance at a low cost. Built to withstand the harshest of outdoor conditions, they’re designed with the flexibility to function as standalone APs or as managed devices, using the same wireless controller as their indoor Smart WiFi counterparts. If no Ethernet cabling is available, the outdoor AP meshes seamlessly with the indoor access points. Unprecedented 802.11ac Wave 2 performance enables extremely fast connections up to 1733 Mbps (5 GHz) and 800 Mbps (2.4 GHz). Unlike other outdoor Wi-Fi device today, it provides advanced interference mitigation to ensure the highest resilience for both client and inter-node mesh connections.
ZoneFlex outdoor access points are ideal for hotels and resorts covering pool areas, for schools and stadiums covering sports facilities, and for general enterprises covering shipping docks and other outdoor areas where Ethernet cabling is not possible. Service providers can easily extend branded broadband services, offload bulky data traffic from congested 3G networks, deploy multimedia hotspots, or offer wireless DSL services where fixed line access is limited, including converting outdoor fiber strand mount or underground into wireless with the 7762 fiber node accessory. Customers now have a simple-to-use Smart WiFi environment that provides extended range, simple deployment, reliable connectivity and consistent performance at range outdoors. Now THAT’S interesting.
Ruckus Wirleesss LAN Controller
Controllerless, ZoneDirector and SmartZone
Ruckus has 3 ways to control the wireless LAN infrastructure:
Controllerless solution that allows one access point to control upto 25 access points in the same cluster.
Easily deploy a high-performance network at an affordable price point.
With Ruckus Unleashed™ Access Points, small and medium businesses can deploy Wi-Fi in minutes and configure it in just 60 seconds. Take advantage of a low-cost, high performance network that delivers an optimal wireless experience for your customers.
And when your business needs to grow, you can leverage your existing Unleashed investments to seamlessly upgrade to the controller-based management platform.
Now you can take advantage of smart Wi-Fi, controller-less.
- Deploy easily with no controller
- Configure a new Wi-Fi network
Network investment protection
- Reduce your total cost of ownership
- Forward compatible with all future Ruckus architectures
Optimal Wi-Fi user experience
- Deliver a reliable Wi-Fi experience to your customers
- Increase your network performance and capacity with Ruckus proprietary technologies such as BeamFlex+ and ChannelFly
Enhance your customers’ experience
- Drive customer engagement by deploying a high RF performance network
- Leverage a wide range of guest access services such as: Captive portal, Email/SMS Guest Pass, Custom Logo, and Hotspot
- ZeroIT enables easy on-boarding of multiple guests simultaneously
Ruckus ZoneDirector Platform
Wireless controller appliance solution that can control upto 1,000 access points per cluster.
Power Meets Simplicity – ZoneDirector Controller
IT staff love cool networking features but not if it requires two-years of tedious training and massive manuals.
Our Ruckus ZoneDirector software and applications is just that: smart. It delivers a bunch of wireless LAN features not found in any other centrally-managed system. And we don't nickel and dime you for them. Capabilities like:
- Adaptive wireless meshing
- Sophisticated user access controls
- Automatic traffic redirection
- Integrated Wi-Fi client performance tools
- Elegant and simple guest networking functions
- Rogue AP detection and advanced Wi-Fi security features
- Flexible WLAN groups
- Extensive authentication support
- Robust network management
And it gets better.
Ruckus ZoneDirector is widely-considered the most simple and straightforward centralized WLAN software solution there is. Ruckus ZoneDirector runs in our WLAN controller appliances and uses a highly-intuitive Web user interface to make configuration and administration of the entire WLAN a breeze.
- Supports up to 1,000 APs, 20,000 clients, 2048 WLANs per device
- Distributed forwarding architecture maximizes data throughput by eliminating the need to send all traffic through the controller
- Upto 512 APs groups, 2048 WLAN groupings
Advanced Feature Set
- Smart meshing support
- Simple and elegant guest networking and captive portal
- Hot spot authentication (WISPr support)
- AP and WLAN groupings streamlines operation of a large number of small-sized networks from a single controller
- IPv6 support
- Integrated DHCP server
- Dynamic VLAN assignment
- Dynamic Pre-Shared Key generation and Zero-IT administration of clients
- Integrated wireless performance test tool (SpeedFlex) measures WI-Fi throughput of clients, APs and mesh links
- Users access policies provide rich WLAN control
- Traffic thresholds for users on a specific SSID to ensure fairness
- Robust authentication support (802.1X, captive portal, Active Directory, RADIUS, local database, WISPr)
- Time-based WLAN broadcasting
- Band steering provides spectral optimization
- Airtime fairness allows better user experience
- Dynamic (performance based) channel assignment ensures faster client connectivity
- Dynamic and configurable client load balancing to optimize overall WLAN system performance
- Rogue AP detection
- Client blacklisting
- DoS attack prevention
- Password guessing protection
- Client isolation protects against peer-to-peer snooping
- L2-4 ACL support
Super Simple Management
- Graphic and Web 2.0 intuitive user interface
- HTTP and HTTPS/SSL connections
- Full CLI support
- Manageable by Ruckus FlexMaster system
- SNMP v1/v2c/v3, Telnet/SSHv2 support
Ruckus SmartZone Platform
Service provider class WLAN controller designed to run in the cloud
The latest wireless LAN controller solution from Ruckus that can control upto 10,000 access points per cluster. With ISP deployment option, this solution could reach 30,000 access points per system.
The Ruckus SmartZone software platform provides unified software architecture across wireless LAN (WLAN) controllers, for appliance, virtualized and cloud environments offering the ultimate in deployment flexibility. This new Wi-Fi software offers a tremendous level of flexibility: scaling up to 300,000 devices, offering single and multi-tenancy, as well as ‘WiFi-as-you-grow’ — the capability for your network to expand with and adapt to the changing needs of your business.
The Ruckus Virtual SmartZone
The vSZ is a key building block in enabling service providers of all types to provide a complete managed service to their customers. This can include management of the access points on the customer’s premises as well as all back-end systems in their data center. One of the most important backend systems is the WLAN controller. The vSZ is a virtualize version of the industry leading SCG-200 that makes use of Network Functions Virtualization to enable MSPs to offer a totally cloud-based service. vSZ can run on either an open-source KVM or VMware hypervisor.
Along with vSZ, Ruckus offers Virtual SmartZone Data Plane (vSZ-D), a complementary NFV conformant solution to securely aggregate user data traffic, expanding the deployment options within large networks to address growing user data volumes while simplifying network configuration. For major applications (like VoIP or guest access) that require a tunneling approach to data management, vSZ-D is a very cost effective and flexible product to meet these requirements.
Scalable WLAN Controller Functionality
- Ruckus offers one of the industry’s most scalable WLAN controller architectures, through a unique, dynamically scalable clustering model that maintains carrier-class availability and resiliency through N+1 redundancy and hot-swappable components. An SCG 200 cluster can support tens of thousands of Ruckus Smart Wi-Fi APs and hundreds of thousands of concurrent Wi-Fi subscribers, with a maximum aggregate throughput of 20Gbps per 2RU’s of rack space.
Scalable WLAN Gateway Functionality
- Ruckus can provide Trusted WLAN Gateway functionality per 3GPP TS 23.402. Trusted WLAN Gateway functionality allows a Wi-Fi radio access network to connect to a P-GW (or GGSN) in the mobile packet core over industry standard interfaces and using standard protocols like GTP and PMIP.
SWIPE (Smart Wireless Installation and Provisioning Engine)
- SWIPE is a mobile application running on Apple iOS and Android mobile devices. It makes deploying a new AP as simple as scanning the barcode of the AP, entering its name, taking a picture of the AP once installed, using a default WLAN to automatically download the IP address of the host SCG to the AP being installed, and uploading the correct zone for that AP to the host SCG via a standard cellular modem.
SPoT Location Based Services
- This release introduces support for Ruckus’ Smart Positioning Technology (SPoT) location-based services. Ruckus SPoT™ is the industry’s first cloud-based location technology suite that enables service providers and enterprise customers to deliver a wide range of location-based services.
Smartway Bonjour Gateway Support
- The SmartWay Bonjour Gateway allows customers to discover Bonjour services (such as AirPlay, Apple TV and other Apple network services) and other mDNS based products like ChromeCast across VLANs and subnets.
Hotspot 2.0 based Automatic and Secure Roaming
- Hotspot 2.0 enables seamless network discovery and selection along with seamless authentication using 802.1x/EAP. It represents the future of Wi-Fi roaming and has picked up a tremendous amount of support throughout the wireless industry.
Carrier-class Element Management System
- Ruckus provides an integrated carrier-class element management system (EMS) that can be used for rapid deployment and eliminates the need for separate and expensive management systems.
Contact FIFA555 แทงบอลออนไลน์ พนันบอล FIFA555 พนันบอล 24 ชั่วโมง, the authorized distributor of this product in Thailand, at Kris, IT Security Solution Manager via 085-552-2333 and firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, request for presentation and demonstration or price inquiry. You can also visit vendor's website at .